Hi everyone! Happy 2019!
Even though we’re only three days into the New Year, I hope 2019 is treating everyone well so far! I just wanted to compile a shortish list of books that I’m looking forward to that are being released this year. I’m sure there are more than what are on this list, but here a few! Let me know what books you’re looking forward to so I can research them and possibly add them to my list!
I added the expected publication date beside each title and author. This is based on the information on Goodreads.
Also, I put an asterisk beside the books that I’m MOST looking forward to – meaning I will go to the nearest bookstore and buy them on their release day!
- The Wicked King – Holly Black (1/8)
- The Kiss Thief – L.J. Shen (1/9) ***
- Famous in a Small Town – Emma Mills (1/15)
- King of Scars – Leigh Bardugo (1/29)
- 99 Percent Mine – Sally Thorne (1/29) ***
- We Set the Dark on Fire – Tehlor Kay Mejia (2/26)
- The Last Letter – Rebecca Yarros (2/26) ***
- Children of Virtue and Vengeance – Tomi Adeyemi
- The Princess and the Fangirl – Ashley Poston (4/2)
- The Red Scrolls of Magic – Cassandra Clare (4/2) ***
- Meet Cute – Helena Hunting (4/9) ***
- Serious Moonlight – Jenn Bennett (4/16)
- If I’m Being Honest – Emily Wibberley & Austin Siegmund-Broka (4/23) ***
- Finale – Stephanie Garber (5/7) ***
- Again, But Better – Christina Riccio (5/7) ***
- We Hunt the Flame – Hafsah Faizal (5/14)
- There’s Something About Sweetie – Sandhya Menon (5/14)
- The Unhoneymooners – Christina Lauren (5/14) ***
- Ghosts of the Shadow Market – Cassandra Clare (6/4) ***
- The World of Throne of Glass – Sarah J. Maas ***
- Ninth House – Leigh Bardugo
- Chain of Gold – Cassandra Clare ***
And that’s it, for now! Let me know the books that you’re looking forward to in comments!