Hey everyone! I hope you all are doing well. A couple days ago, I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award! Thanks so much to Casey from from AdoptABookAUS for nominating me for this! If you don’t follow this blog already, go check it out!
The rules of this tag are simple. Once tagged, you answer the 11 questions the blogger who tagged you created for you. Then, after you answer those questions, you create 11 questions of your own for the people you tag to answer.
1. If you could live in a fictional world what world would you move to and why?
-Any Fantasy or Dystopian world, such as Harry Potter, Divergent, Hunger Games, Vampire Academy, etc. I’d like to see how I’d survive in the situations that the characters in these books go through.
2. Most owned Author?
-Probably Sarah Dessen. I own all of her books except for Saint Anything.
3. If you re-read books what book is your most read? If you don’t re-read books what book would you want to re-read if you could?
-I don’t really reread books a lot, but if I was going to, I’d want to reread Harry Potter, the After Series, the Beautiful Series, and the Vampire Academy Series (even though I just finished this series).
4.A quote from your last favorite read?
-Just choose anything funny and/or sweet and/or cute from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins and you’ll have your answer. That book is precious.
5. If you could move to a desert island with everyone you love and read to your heart is content but have no internet would you do it?
-YES. I could survive without internet if I could read until my heart was content. However, that would mean no blogging… But that would be okay.
6. Favorite social media platform? (Not including WordPress)
-Probably Instagram. I use Facebook a lot and sometimes Twitter. I just like the simplicity of Instagram.
7. Do you have a yearly reading goal? How many books do you hope to read this year?
-I’ve never had a yearly reading goal before this year. I didn’t know it was a “thing” on Goodreads, but for this year, I’ve set my goal at 50 books. I’ve almost reached it, so I might double my goal.
8. What book would you recommend to your younger self?
-I probably would’ve told myself to start reading Harry Potter when it was coming out. I remember being younger and knowing that it was being published, but I had no interest in it. I didn’t read the books until I was 17 and every book had already been published and all the movies had been released. I wish I could’ve experienced the hype and the madness that all of those fans did when the books/movies were being released.
9. Favorite Harry Potter character?
-Severus Snape or Draco Malfoy. I tend to like either the “bad boys,” the ones with terrible motives, the evil ones, or the ones that keep you guessing the whole time. Plus, they’re Slytherins, just like me.
10. What would your Ridiculous superpower be? example: Making ice-cream from your fingertips? Shooting Spaghetti out of your palms
-I’d like to be able to wave my hand over my face and have my hair and makeup done perfectly to how I’d like it to be on that certain day. I never really style my hair, and I can’t put makeup on to save my life. It’d be a blessing to have that weird superpower.
11. You most anticipated book release this year?
–Beautiful by Christina Lauren. It’s the last book in the Beautiful Series, and I love these two ladies (Christina Hobbs and Lauren Billings) and their phenomenal stories and characters. This book comes out in October, and you better believe I’m buying it the moment it’s released!
My 11 Questions:
- What is the most beautiful book cover in your opinion? What is the worst?
- If you could date any fictional character, who would you choose and why?
- What is one “ship” that you hate?
- Do you prefer book series or standalones. Why?
- What is your favorite genre to read?
- Do you prefer hardcovers or paperbacks?
- Who is your favorite author/authors?
- In your opinion, what books are overhyped?
- What are some books that you never want to read?
- What is one movie that is better than the book it’s based on?
- Would you rather be an author or a bookseller?