Hey everyone! I hope you all are doing well. Sorry I’ve been relatively inactive for the past few days. I’ve been obsessed with marathoning the Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead. Of course, there will be a full series review coming soon.
However, that’s not why I’m posting today. I’ve been nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award – my first ever nomination on this blog! I’m so excited and grateful!
Thank you to the wonderful The Orang-utan Librarian for nominating me for this award. If you haven’t seen this blog, make sure to check it out and show some love!
This blog got started in February of 2016. I’d previously started another book blog, but I lost interest in it (as well as lost the password and login information). After watching BookTube for months and months and realizing that I don’t have what it takes to film myself, I decided I’d do what I do best: write. And because I love books so much, what better thing to write and blog about?
I never thought my blog would receive any attention, besides my family who I forced to read it just to get some views. However, after a bit of work and immersing myself in the blogger community, I’ve found genuine blogger friends and have realized that this is a community full of awesome people. Thank you to anyone who has viewed or followed my blog and liked my posts. You are truly awesome!
Here are the rules of the Blogger Recognition Award:
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
- Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you’ve nominated in the post.
- Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image above).
- Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
- Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing!
I tag the following 15 blogs!
- Of Endless Pages
- Rant and Rave About Books
- The Belgian Reviewer
- Pen and Paper
- Your Daughter’s Bookshelf
- In Case of Bookishness
- The Genre Minx
- Up ‘Til Midnight
- Poppy’s Best of Books
- Wonderless Reviews
- The Scarlet Bookkeeper
- The Diary of a Bibliophile
- Read Diverse Books
Thanks for reading and supporting me! Happy reading and blogging!